Terms & Conditions
Your statutory customer rights are not affected.
Access to and use of this site are governed by these terms of access. By using this web site you agree to accept these terms. If you do not wish to accept these terms, please do not use this web site.
1: Order Acceptance
The completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable, and us being unable to fulfil your order.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- Your failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out below. Where your order has been accepted via a card payment over the internet and we decide for any reason we cannot accept your order, we will notify you via email and refund your monies in full back to the card used or by cheque for the transaction.Any contract to supply the said goods will become void and Kelly Turkey Farms will not be liable to you for any consequential losses of any kind.
2: Eligibility to Order
The customer must be legally entitled to use the card on which they make the transaction. The customer is required to input correct delivery address details including postcode and country.The order may be declined after processing should the delivery address not be traceable or if there is a mismatch between the delivery address, postcode, country/area of delivery.
3: Our Contract
These Terms and Conditions govern the supply of goods sold by Kelly Turkey Farms, (“we” and “us”) to the customer (“you”) these constitute the entire and only agreement between us in relation thereto.
4: Delivery & Title
We will deliver the goods in accordance with your order. Upon delivery of the goods to you, the goods shall be at your risk. In spite of delivery having been made, title in the goods shall not pass to you until you have paid the price for the goods in full and no other sums whatsoever shall be due to us from you. Until title in the goods passes from us, you shall hold the goods on a fiduciary basis as bailee and shall store the goods at your own cost separately from all other goods in your possession and marked in such a way that they are clearly identified as our property.
While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you we will inform you via email or telephone and offer an alternative product or refund you the price paid for such goods.
6: Order Cancellation (See our Returns Policy for goods already delivered)
Delivery dates are given in the order tracking and displayed throughout our web site. Prior to despatch of your goods you may cancel your order by giving us notice of cancellation of order within 7 days of placing it. Such notice may be given by telephoning the number set out on your invoice/receipt.We will acknowledge receipt of your cancellation and refund the card account on which the goods were purchased or mail a cheque for the amount if needed.
7: Force Majeure
We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, failure of the carrier, adverse weather conditions, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes).
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
9: Copyright Policy
- All site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code and all other material on the site are the copyright of Kelly Turkey Farms and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Kelly Turkey Farms grant permission for materials on this site to be copied and printed for the sole purpose of placing orders with us.
- Any other use of materials on this site is strictly prohibited unless the user has previously obtained written permission from ourselves.
- All brand names, product names and titles used in this web site are trade marks or trade names of their respective holders. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of the above and moreover any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders rights.
- This web site was created to provide information and products relating to Kelly Turkey Farms. to its customers.Access to any information shall not be deemed to give rise to any commitment or obligation on the part of Kelly Turkey Farms.
- Access to this web site is solely for legitimate business purposes to access the information provided by Kelly Turkeys.Any access or attempt to access other areas of Kelly Turkey Farms web site computer system or other information contained on the system for any purposes is strictly prohibited.
- The pages within this web site, static or dynamic, are never considered finished nor complete.We reserve the right to alter pages within this site without any prior notice. In particular we reserve the right to change prices listed without notice. Prices are correct at the time of order only and relate to Internet purchases only. All orders for products are subject to availability and we reserve the right to refuse to supply any particular person.Any changes to the policy will be posted on the site.
- The information contained in this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Kelly Turkey Farms howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All specifications, drawings, graphics and descriptions contained within this web site are intended merely give a general description and any person reading them may not rely on anything therein as being a representation of fact or a warranty relating to the quality of the goods or of being fit for a particular purpose. Due to the nature of the site and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of information Kelly Turkeys accepts no responsibility for any reliance placed on the web site or for any reliance placed upon the information contained on any web site accessed through this web site.
- Kelly Turkey Farms makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality or suitability for any purpose of the information in or contents of this web site.We expressly exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law any loss or damage incurred, directly or indirectly, from inaccuracies contained within this web site.We make no warranties that the said information is free on infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
- Kelly Turkey Farms accepts no responsibility for unauthorised access or unauthorised actions and their consequences of the user. Users of this web site must be satisfied that he or she has the authorisation to access this web site and the full use of this web site.We do not advocate the violation of any laws connected to the use of this web site.
- Kelly Turkey Farms uses a secure server that implements SagePay Secure Server to protect your credit card information. However the security of information and payments transmitted by the Internet cannot be guaranteed and Kelly Turkeys accepts no responsibility for any losses incurred or sustained by customers who transmit information via this web site and/or by e-mail. If using a public computer please remember to sign out when you have finished.
- The information contained within this web site was created in a manner which is thought to be compatible with most browsers.The appearance of the site is therefore dependant on the software you are using and is such outside the control of us.We accept no responsibility for losses or damages resulting from any errors occurring in relation to your browser.
- Kelly Turkey Farms uses a feature called a “cookie.” Cookies, if accepted, are stored on a browser’s hard drive and will assign a unique identification to your computer. You can still access the web site if you decline the cookie.
- If you send ideas, remarks, questions, data, graphics or the like (“the Submissions”) to us, these will become the exclusive property of Kelly Turkey Farms, the Submissions will be deemed to be nonconfidential and we will be entitled to use or disclose the Submission in any manner whatsoever, without liability or notice to you.The Submissions or any other information you send to this web site should not be, or contain, material which is offensive, pornographic, defamatory,
blasphemous, unlawful or likely to infringe any applicable law, whether civil, criminal or religious.You agree that all material submitted to us is original to you, and not copied in whole or part from any third party. Please do not send anything which is required to be kept confidential.
- We are not responsible for any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this web site nor have we reviewed any such site. If you link to any off-site pages or other sites without our prior written permission, such action will be at your own risk.We cannot be held responsible for the contents of any web site which is electronically linked to this web site and which is not maintained by us.
- Kelly Turkey Farms collects personal information from you during registration and ordering as well as the cookie technology described above.